PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to SQLX. By means of this data protection declaration our enterprise would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled.
We will not collect any information about your device.
HOW DO WE GET CONSENT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
During the checkout process you will be prompted with a required check box that ‘you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website’.
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including providing you with invoices, download information, to communicate with you if / when needed and / or order confirmations).
In summary, your rights include the right to:
- Request basic information (such as our identity, or that of the controller if not us, the reason and basis on which we process your personal data, together with as much information to ensure fairness and transparency) and to be informed
- Object: To object to processing of personal data where such is done by us in certain circumstances, for example for our legitimate interests or direct marketing
- Withdraw consent: To withdraw your previously given consent
- Access: To be aware of and verify the lawfulness of the processing
- Rectification: To correct personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Erasure: To request the removal or deletion of personal data
- Restrict processing: To restrict the processing of personal data
- Data portability: To obtain and reuse personal data
- Be aware of any automated decision making or profiling, and to request such is restricted
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will never sell your information to a third party.
We will only share your information with a third party or transfer your data outside of the UK / EU if we need to. Where we do this we will comply with all of our legal obligations and we ensure that there are adequate protections in place to protect your information.
If we need your consent we will:
- Explain why we need to share your personal information
- Explain the purpose for which we will be sharing it
- Provide you with details of the third party
- Obtain your explicit consent for such.
You will be able to easily withdraw your consent by contacting us via our Contact Form.
Where we rely on a different lawful basis, such as ‘legitimate interests’ or ‘contractual’, we will do so only to the extent permitted by such lawful basis.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We will not use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
YOUR RIGHTS IF YOU ARE A EUROPEAN CUSTOMER
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. Should you wish for your information to be deleted, this will cancel any active subscriptions.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 due to the need for a credit card or PayPal account.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail using our Contact Form.